2015 is full of box office hit movies that win the heart of lots of film-lovers. This article will focus on the top ten movies with their opening day collection as it predicts a rough idea of the film’s performance over the weekend like will it be a profitable one or not. People also judge a movie by seeing its opening day collection.
- Prem Ratan Dhan Payo by Salman Khan collects Rs 40.35 crore in the opening day and it is the highest opener of the year. Released on Diwali,
- Bajrangi Bhaijaan collects an estimated amount of Rs 27.25 crore and tells the story of a great humanity pictured by one of the great heroes of Bollywood Salman Khan. Released in Eid.
- Dilwale, collecting Rs 21 crore in its first day. It presents the most attractive iconic SRK and Kajol jodi after a long time. Another attraction of the film is Rohit Shetty entertainer.
- Singh Is Bliing, a sequel of popular Singh Is Kinng, is acted by new love Jodi Akshay Kumar and Amy Jackson and collects an amount of Rs 20.67 crore in the opening day.
- Brothers, acted by Akshay Kumar, Sidharth Malhotra and Jacqueline Fernandez, collects Rs 15.20 crore in the first day while another movie by Akshay Kumar named Gabbar Is Back earns Rs 13.05 crore.
- Welcome Back, a sequel of the box office hit Welcome, starring Anil Kapoor, Nana Patekar, John Abraham and Shruti Haasan, obtained Rs 14.35 crore while the sequel of ABCD ( Any Body Can Dance) called ABCD 2 earns Rs 14.30 crore.
- Shahid Kapoor and Alia Bhatt’s new movie Shaandaar acquire an amount of Rs 13.10 crore and Bajirao Mastani, acted by the love-birds Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh, achieve Rs 12.80 crore.
The above mentioned shows can be viewed on the Desi TV channels (Hindi/Urdu STB).