How to watch channels on IPTV Simple Client?
PVR IPTV Simple Client is useful only if you have the M3U playlist. You will add your M3U playlist to IPTV Simple Client and start watching channels.
The M3U URL looks like this
This is how your setup IPTV Simple Client
- Open Kodi.
- Select TV.
- Select Enter add-on browser
- Select PVR IPTV Simple Client
- Select Configure
- Select General
- Set Location to Remote Path (Internet Address)
- Then Select M3U Play List URL. Enter the URL of your M3U Play List and select OK try this one
- Select Enable
- Wait for notification of channels loaded
- Now when you go back to the Home Screen and select TV it should look like this